02 November 2016

polaroid week!


(day one)


(day two)


(day three)


(day four)


(day five)


(day six)

polaroid week was a couple of weeks ago and I just love how everything sort of stops for a sliver of time, for a sliver of people (for instant photography-loving people). admittedly, I hoard all my best polaroids, save them all up for the two different weeks out of the year that polaroid week happens. I sort of love hoarding them. I don't know why.

the entire week's offerings are here and a few of my favorites are here and golly, I was honored to be included in this best-of list over on pryme.

day two, guys. I made it to day two of nablopomo. small victories.

4 comments:

  1. Days 1 and 4 = all the heart eyes. <3
    www.wonderlandsam.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, friend! admittedly, four is my favorite. :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. thank you, xanthe! for all the love you've left for me here! xoxoxo

      Delete