01 July 2008

sunday, sunday

no way to do this san francisco thing but day by day. on sunday, it was all about the roadtrip. on sunday, we:



stopped to ooh and aah over mt. shasta.



painted toes pink and pink.



drove by field after field (after field) of sunflowers. I took that as a good sign.





found a penny (also a good sign).



saw the first of many palm trees and proceeded to behave like total tourists.



were warmly welcomed by the magnificent miss leslie and the super fantastic riley.



who generously allowed us to take over their lovely lovely home for an entire week.



this home, I did not want to leave it. so good.



leslie, your bed should be featured in a book called BEST BEDS EVER. is there not a book like that already? well, let's write one and it can be all about your bed and the miraculous healing powers it so obviously possesses. that bed is magic. but then, so are you. leslie, you are as awesome in person as I thought you'd be. and riley? forget about it. that kid rocks.

9 comments:

  1. Oh you've just made me want to paint my toenails pink! Too bad I don't have any nail polish- maybe I need to rectify that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pink and pink. i love that. beautiful, inspiring photos andrea. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the field of sunflowers is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm just grinning like a dope. san francisco!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, honey, you were all a delicious treat to have here :) and that bed? I worked at getting it that yummy because it is one of my favorite places to be! The key is, yes, a good mattress, but even more importantly, the softest sheets you can find and a bunch of different weight down pillows. Now come back so you guys can borrow it again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your pixs, and that you're local. I linked to you from my blog. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to see more!

    Those peonies are beauties!!

    ReplyDelete