08 February 2012

holy wow

holy wow


testing testing


so I was fortunate enough to snag a test pack of the impossible project's newest version of the PX70 color shade film and wow. holy wow. the colors are so good I could cry. or maybe that's just the virus talking. fyi, I have been struck down like a dog in the night with a wretched virus. am sicker than sick but when sunlight filled the house on monday, I crawled out of bed just long enough to fire off a couple of test shots. and look, just look at that light. look at that color.


it's getting better and better, the impossible project film. better and better all the time.

9 comments:

  1. Okay, admit it - you are great with IP film. I have not had such good luck with it. So yeah, the film but mostly---YOU!!! Very nice! (PS Feel better!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...it looks great! It's encouraging since all the IP films I have tried so far have been such a colossal disappointment for me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so...dreamy... and gorgeous Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. everyone is sick! it's redonkulous! i hope you feel better soon love. and this film is marvelous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely colours - soft but also strong. looking forward to testing this film type out

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy wow indeed. I need to get my hands on some of that! Quick question: I'm looking for a new scanner specifically to scan my polaroids and your images are stunning on the computer screen. Any recommendations? xo

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. holy wow is right! sheesh, those are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. AMAZING. Thank the heavens for the IP!

    xo
    cortnie

    ReplyDelete