04 December 2010

habit

this december

ava's room

my girl

breakfast

downtown

vivian

skies like this

hey peoples, I'll be posting over at habit all month long. habit= lovely little internet space where people pair photographs of daily life with 30 words or less. I began the year at habit and that's how I'll end it. I like it when things work out like that. I really really do.

p.s. the above photos are selections and outtakes from habit january 2010. how is it that we are practically pressed up against january 2011? how?

8 comments:

  1. The photo of the Queen Anne's Lace is stunning!!!!
    just made me happy! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love habit.
    love the fact that you are here and there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Habt is one of my favorite places on the Internet. I'm happy to see you posting there again :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was debating making eggs this morning...and that photo has just encouraged me to do so :) Yum

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmm...am loving all of these photographs. the second one? with the red and the aqua? lovelovelove!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your post to Habit for Dec. 5th. I am always inspired by your ability to creatively express the joys of motherhood. We need more of that these days. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful photos! I just love your site ;-)

    ReplyDelete