25 November 2007

photobooth friday



on a sunday because the holiday break always throws me way off my game. plus, the mister's birthday was yesterday and we were knee-deep in birthday magic around here. kicking it all off with: breakfast in bed and a serenade fit to blow the roof right off and all the way to china. plus: birthday card-making, chocolate chocolate cake-baking (hand-decorated by the kids-- yup, it was a beautiful mess), present-buying, matinee movie-seeing and italian food-eating. well, and lots more.

happy happy birthday, ward. you are my favorite guy ever. hope you enjoyed your birthday as much as you seem to be digging that uncle wiggily book.

better late than never, I say:

poetmama
second spring
portnatalia
acumamakiki
jördis
matt!?
lucyjan
thatbeegirl
the lulu bird
the 10 cent designer
doctora boop
elegisch
chris28mm

5 comments:

  1. oh man, i am loving those vintage nikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so anything w/ uncle wiggly.... i *still* have those books.....
    :)
    happy birthday ward

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's some riveting reading, I must say.

    And yes, Andrea -- I had an equally riveting birthday yesterday with you and the kiddos. What a blast! Thank you for making it so special. You always do.

    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh my goodness... HIS EYES! *giggles*

    ReplyDelete