08 November 2007

nablopomo



with the fog of sickness and all, I completely forgot about national blog posting month aka nablopomo (inspired by national novel writing month aka nanowrimo). eight days into november and I am terribly late and I hate being late. but I'm throwing my proverbial hat into the ring because I like the idea of something akin to a daily writing exercise and also I'd like a little vacation from the overthinking that so often takes place inside my head. yes, a break from that would be nice.

so hello, nablopomo. it's good to see you again.

8 comments:

  1. oh we're just getting started ;-)
    happy to hear you're joining the party...
    happier still to know that you're feeling well enough to do so!!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad! looking forward to many days of your beautiful words and photos this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ack! your photos. this is so awesome-

    hope you are feeling better friend.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. good news- you're feeling better. happy to hear it!

    and you're going to be writing more. happy to hear that, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what? you think about what you post??? hmm. maybe i should start doing more of that...

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just found your blog via poppytalk and i am hooked! your photos are gorgeous, and your sense of adventure and love of life is infectious! i can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't seem to find you on nablopomo... what's your profile addy? I'm on there too, as of two days ago!

    http://nablopomo.ning.com/profile/startlingmoniker

    ReplyDelete