27 November 2013

sundays (31/52)

31//52

31//52


31//52

31//52

31//52

31//52

31//52

31//52

31//52

31//52

31//52

sunday, august the 4th: fleamarket sky (my kind of sky), jenny (with one heck of a vintage dress), alix (with one heck of a vintage pennant), a few lamps I wanted to take home (but didn't), jenny! at the alameda flea! also, fleamarket donuts! followed by a barbeque at greg and alix's house featuring: jenny's pretty salad, alix's sweet drinks,  wolfie/henry/ezra (plus one iphone) and mah girls. not pictured: the rest of the crew (aka greg, ward, ava) plus mildly sunburnt skin, piles of really really good things. (really really good things= stellar fleamarket scores).

back story: jenny. after all these years, jenny. whom I've been following online since 2005 and then somewhere along the way, we became friends. then she introduced me to alix and dang it if I didn't love her too. 2013 will be our year, jenny told me. just you wait and see. 2013 is when we will meet. and dang it if that's not how it played out. one whirlwind road trip to oakland and there we all were. and it was so good I can barely even stand to talk about it. so good I wanted to cry.

(sundays, sundays, sundays)

7 comments:

  1. I recently discovered your blog and absolutely love your photography you are super talented! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, I love all those wonderful colours!! Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, friend! the alameda flea (and my sweet friends) are full of so much lovely color. :)

      Delete
  3. I can't stop scrolling through the photos. I love it all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! twas a special, special sunday. xo

      Delete
  4. Amazing! That was such a good day. One of the very best days!!!!!!! I want to go back. Can we make that happen?

    Oh and that picture of our boys on the couch, hoooooo boy. That is sweet.

    It was the most incredible thing, lady - being in the same space with you + Ward after all these years. HUGGING YOU! and hearing your voice and your laugh! Pretty incredible.

    2013 was our year.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete