04 November 2013

sundays (22/52)

22/52 (1)

22/52 (2)

22/52 (3)

22/52 (4)

22/52 (5)

22/52 (6)

22/52 (7)

22/52 (8)

22/52 (9)

22/52 (10)

22/52 (11)

22/52 (12)

sunday, june 2nd: unbelievably, a parisian fleamarket. a parisian fleamarket I did not get to experience with my own mother (like we always dreamed of doing) but one I did get to experience with my daughter. for this, I will always be thankful.

p.s. I must point out the tiny pink fork in the seventh image. tiny pink forks to eat our french fries with, tiny pink forks. tiny. pink. forks.

(sundays sundays sundays)

(true, I'm a little behind)

15 comments:

  1. Oh my, just look at those jars of beads, I dream of this market!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was as deliciously junky as I dreamed it would be! it did not disappoint.

      Delete
  2. I love these pictures of collections
    http://ahandfulofhope.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so dreamy. and you are there!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, lady! well, I am not there at the moment. I WISH I was there. but alas, I am here. in beautiful, grey portland. :)

      Delete
  4. Oh my, and what a stunning market it is...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun you had! And Ava appears to be just a French teenager in the market - she so fits in:) Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. doesn't she fit in just perfectly? took more photos of her with my iphone... must send to you! xo

      Delete
  6. french fries with tiny forks! and all the beautiful colors. so lovely, lady a.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the tiny forks killed me. also, it goes without saying-- you would have loved this fleamarket. so deliciously junky.

      Delete
  7. Yes for the tiny pink forks! That was so cute. Also, those keys. <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I love these photos more than anything else in the whole world right now. Thanks for color and light and detail. You are awesome.

    ReplyDelete