10 November 2015

tuesday

when you find yourself unhunched and fully clothed (in mostly clean clothes, mind you) and no one needs ibuprofen (at least not today) and the good cereal is waiting for you in the pantry now and there are clementines and tiny pears too and it finally stopped raining and the sun came out and you were so happy to see it you almost cried and you didn't have to turn on one lamp today before 6:00 pm, not one, because the house was flooded with light and quite frankly, so were you.

4 comments:

  1. Good to hear! What a difference a day makes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. I'm still afraid to buy the crappy clementines I've seen out so far but I am dying for them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never NEVER buy clementines this early but something happened to me and I caved. and you know what? they're pretty good. they're pretty sweet. I'm sure it's a fluke, but I'll take it. :)

      Delete