02 November 2015

collected


(one)


(two)


(three)


(four)


(five)


(six)


(seven)


(eight)


(nine)


(ten)


(eleven)


(twelve)


(thirteen)


(fourteen)


(fifteen)


(sixteen)


(seventeen)


(eighteen)


(nineteen)


(twenty)


(twenty-one)


(twenty-two)


(twenty-three)


(twenty-four)


(twenty-five)

pinterest is great and all but it's the homes of my friends that really and truly inspire me.

and over the last year or so, I've visited quite a few. thank you, jen (4, 9, 14, 22, 25), dera (5, 12, 15, 18), amy (7, 16, 19), alix (3, 11, 24), leslie (10, 13), lisa (2, 23), shelby (1, 6, 21) and mollie (8, 17, 20) for letting me lift my sad little iphone up to shoot whatever lovely bits caught my eye.

7 comments:

  1. For real. Better than Pinterest.
    There's like, a month's worth of pics in this post. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. once I started to dig up all the images I'd collected over the last year, they just kept coming! xx

      Delete
  2. These are just gorgeous photos! beautiful homes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! sure wish I would've shot them with a different camera but an iphone was often all I had on me. xo

      Delete
  3. <3 this makes me so happy. you are a welcome guest ANY time, my beautiful friend! xoxoxox Alix

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh lady. what a joy it was to visit you in your awesome, awesome home. glad we at least got a few visits in before we moved back east. hopefully, I'll be back soon! xoxo

      Delete
  4. oh man. this is all sorts of awesome!

    ReplyDelete