30 November 2015

this was almost the year

I almost made it. 29 out of 30. 29 days out of 30, I posted. and it's not a cure for cancer, not an answer to the syrian refugee crisis, it's not even the most creative thing I'll do this year, but it felt good. to share words and photographs here everyday, to be pushed and pulled just a little bit, to show up even when I didn't feel like it. because that's when the good stuff happens, and I'm a fan of the good stuff, we all are.

next year, nablopomo. next year, you're mine.

8 comments:

  1. amen, sister. was SO good to read you again. here's to next year! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for your support that kicked me in the butt to start my blog. nablopomo was great, and weird, and hard, and fun, and interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you know what? that makes me super duper happy. so glad you started your blog. I promise, you won't be sorry. xo

      Delete
  3. Why am I so tempted to try again at something I fully acknowledge I will fail miserably at? ; ) I so enjoyed your efforts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, I for one am a glutton for punishment. apparently, ha. I enjoyed your efforts too! see you this time next year? ;)

      Delete