04 March 2015

b l u e

blue 08

blue 07

blue 06

blue 05

blue 04

blue 03

blue 02

blue 01

last week's blues: skylights (a la fellini's), forty-fives (for playing), benefits (of living in the south again), nola dreaming (always nola dreaming), polaroid blues (nothing like polaroid blues), glass half full (er, shutter half open), sky full of hope (so much hope), september throwback (when I stood with color//colour lover co-conspirator on blue cotton picnic blankets in a park in providence, RI).

and now, a letter.

dear color,

congratulations. you got me through another stretch of winter. I am, of course, forever grateful.

yours truly,

andrea

p.s. my friend xanthe is fairly grateful too. just look at what she made.

p.p.s. further proof of our gratitude here, should you need it.

2 comments:

  1. Just beautiful. Your posting is helping this PNW girl live thru another grey winter. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! heard you've had a b it more sunshine lately out there...? boy do I miss it. not all the grey and rain (well, maybe the grey and the rain a little) but I miss it. xo

      Delete