25 February 2015

o r a n g e

orange 06

orange 03

orange 04

orange 05

orange 01

orange 02

last week's orange: new eyes over new landscapes (with thanks to mr. proust), emergency tulips, favorite diner, absolute favorite, essie in fear or desire (or a shade I like to call I'M TRYING FEBRUARY, I REALLY REALLY AM), fraction of a favorite mural and just off ponce, a sky half full of orange.

(now swimming in blue, last of the last of the color//colours)

(as always, more color//colour here and here)

6 comments:

  1. Thank you. These photos are so refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I aim to please (and my goodness we could all use a dose of refreshing in february, eh) xo

      Delete
  2. Orange is my youngest Son's fav. colour. Even as a young adult he still loves his bedroom a Bright Orange walls and ceiling :) I think he will miss it when we move, time to take a few photos again :)

    Thanks for the inspiration (which kinda gets lost in the throes of packing up)

    Beautiful, beautiful work A. :) Cheers, T. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! and oh this makes me happy! orange has always been a favorite of mine too, from a very young age. I have such vivid memories of it.

      Delete
  3. I love this! I love the things you took photos of! :) I want to try this too, but it would take a great amount of patience to do so!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! and I hear you on the patience front-- sometimes I lose patience! xo

      Delete