10 May 2013

finding your photo style

magic hour

hey peoples, honored to be a part of an upcoming six-week online workshop devoted to finding your personal photo style. I'll be teaching alongside five other incredibly lovely photographers and I'm telling you, it'll be chock full of good stuff. if you're just starting out or you struggle with carving out an individual style, this is the joint for you.

clickety-click here for more information.

I do have a little bit more up my sleeve in the way of announcements and such. upcoming shows, workshops, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. things be cookin. but first things first and not at all at once (lest I meet myself coming and going). stay tuned.

5 comments:

  1. Oh that sounds like so much fun :)

    I would love to take it but the summer is so busy, so I have book- marked the site :)

    I have never taken an online class before, hopefully you guys will offer it in the Fall :)

    Always good to keep honing our craft, yeh! :)

    Have a lovely Weekend, cheers, T. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am already signed up and you were the selling factor for me! Looking forward to it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Think I might have to tack this class on to my mother's day/birthday/anniversary wish list!

    P.S. Going to be getting a new, a "real" digital camera soon - any thoughts on what camera would be good for a girl who doesn't need a top of the line camera but would love to take kick ass photos? :)

    xo
    cortni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I just purchased this class! I'm so happy to see you are part of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I want to sign up for this course just so I can have the chance to meet you and work with you! Not sure if the timeline works for me, but boy is it tempting... Any other online courses in your future?

    ReplyDelete