24 November 2011

list thirty-nine: 11 photographs of ward that I love

love
1. with ezra, overlooking the pacific ocean, northern california, june 2008

happy birthday
2. at the food carts on hawthorne and SE 11th, portland, august 2010

hello space needle
3. at the warwick hotel on his 40th birthday, seattle, november 2008

075: 4.16.07
4. in the kitchen of our new place, our first month in portland, april 2007

look what we did
5. on our first road trip down highway 101, klamath, california, june 2008

happy birthday, old man
6. downtown portland, christmas break 2008

sleepy girl
7. with ava (baby ava!), miami beach, florida, july 2001

if balloons were ideas
8. after burgers and fries at mel's diner, san francisco, june 2008

ward
9. in an alleyway somewhere in seattle, may 2007

ladies and gentlemen,
10. in our front yard, halloween 2010

us
11. on a beach blanket with me, kure beach, north carolina, july 1998

happy birthday, awesome husband of mine. happy happy birthday to you. here's to more decades filled with favorite photographs of you. decades and decades and decades.

21 comments:

  1. I am speechless, sweet talented wife of mine. I love the way that you look at me. Thank you. Thank you for being my incredible partner in this amazing journey. xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, happy birthday to Ward!

    On this Thanksgiving Day, I wanted to tell you that I am thankful for you; for this blog; for inspiration and connection. Sending you much love, Relyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. great images and a great compliment

    ReplyDelete
  4. ouuuuwww.... happy birthday.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys rock. So much talent and love in one family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such wonderfully sensitive intimate photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love.
    This.

    Your love is inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so, so sweet. happy birthday ward!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is one of the loveliest, sweetest, most romantic posts I've seen. Belated Happy Birthday wishes to your hubs. Here's to many, many more years of happy birthdays for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a beautiful tribute to your love.

    ... and happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday, Ward!

    Your love together fills me up with love! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. so much love.

    happy birthday, ward!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the birthday wishes, people. Means a great deal to me. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great images. It says a lot about how you feel about him.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Killing me with this. That last photo? Priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I keep coming back to this post just to feel the love :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. MY baby named AVA was born in July 2001!!! so funnY! I LOVE these photos! amazing family you have!
    tara

    ReplyDelete
  18. Alleyway behind Finn MacCool's in the U-District in Seattle :D xoxo Ward! I hope your birthday was awesome!

    ReplyDelete