28 January 2010
list three: things I carry around in my bag
1. wallet. because occasionally, I need to pay for things.
2. black ink pens. because I do not joke around when it comes to black ink pens.
3. burt's bees lip shimmer in nutmeg. because it's the most perfect shade. ever. but also, I'm addicted to lip stuff.
4. car keys. because keys are important.
5. minty chewing gum. because I am a fan of all things refreshing.
6. cameras. because I like to take pictures, lots and lots of pictures. and I need a wide variety of cameras at my disposal to accomplish this.
7. handful of crayons. because as long as there are crayons (and scraps of paper) in my bag, there will always be something for the kids to do. no matter what happens.
8. cel phone. because there are important things to say, all hours of the day.
9. moleskine sketchbook. because you never know when the great ideas will hit. or when the kids will say something brilliant.
(three down, forty-nine to go)