29 January 2010

the end of january



and my last couple of days over at habit. time to hand the space over to a new group of voices. and that's the brilliance of it. with each month comes a new collection of words and images. with each entry comes the reminder to acknowledge the small bits of everyday. because these bits, they tend to vanish like the night. you think you'll remember them, but you don't. so many times, you just don't.

a most sincere thank you to emily and molly for having me. 'twas both an honor and pleasure, my friends.

5 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed your posts as well as the other guests' posts over on habit. What a fun project to be a part of. :)

    And I keep seeing matryoshka dolls pop up here and there lately on the blogs I follow. Not that I mind, it makes me miss the set I had as a child.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love matryoshka dolls - off to visit habit now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just started collecting matryoshka dolls. Love these ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooh, i have been obsessing over matryoshka dolls lately, this is a beautiful photo!

    ReplyDelete