27 April 2007

photobooth friday



ava likes a boy in her class. I can't tell you his name because I've been pinky-sworn to secrecy. what I can tell you is that isabella said that sylvia said that he is SO liking ava too. I haven't met him yet, but ava says that he wears glasses and has two front teeth that you can see real good. plus also-- he talks really sort of kind of a lot. she says she likes that.

then a couple of days ago, she says she thinks maybe it'd be okay to invite boys to her birthday party this year. turns out they are not so gross after all.

(by the way, this strip was taken in march at city museum on our road trip out west)


lookie:

poetmama
jesC
acumamakiki
jördis
matt
nessie noodle
gwen
forest tails
leSophie
shameless self promoters
the whole self
scrumdillydilly


also:

I finally submitted photobooth friday to jeffrey yamaguchi's fantastic what's your project site. it was accepted and posted today-- I am officially project #131. thanks JY! such an honor. cheers all around and happy friday to anyone and everyone, I say.

8 comments:

  1. love this photo of your girl. my girl (only 3.5...soon to be 4!) has a crushin', too. it's killing me, i tell you.

    finally got my bum in posting gear today, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY to project #131 :)
    I'm lovin' Ava's cuteness and may she have a fantastic birhtday (boys an' all)!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, man, just LOOK at this girl.

    these are so great, A :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that picture. Priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hee hee... so glad you submitted photo booth friday!

    and i just got your msg. on flickr !!
    do tell!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Right on 131, can that be my new nickname for you? Ava's always got it goin' on in the boothy. Glad you rekindkled my craze. And someday I'm going to win the lottery and buy myself a booth, you too cuz' I'll have that much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwww...what a great story...and you told it so well...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on being Project #131. I love your blog and am so happy to see it get further recognition.

    ReplyDelete