09 February 2020

8//365

Untitled

once

in columbus, georgia, I found myself on a path that bordered the chattahoochee river. as I stood and looked out over the water, I heard a soft whizzing sound overhead. I looked up, saw a pair of dangling legs and realized they belonged to a man ziplining over the river from the state of alabama over to where I stood in the state of georgia. 

there were others, too. in harnesses and hats, woohooing their way back and forth, from alabama to georgia, georgia to alabama. bodies in the sky on a saturday afternoon, attempting flight.

as we are all trying to do, I suppose, in our own particular way. 

2 comments:

  1. This is an incredible capture...and of course the words to go with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you-- it was quite the odd (and lovely) scenario. xo

      Delete