25 February 2020

24//365

24//365

once

I found a package of bologna in the lamp section at walmart. sitting on the shelf there, nestled between chunky ceramic bases and a stack of shades  in the middle of a sea of cheap lamps, nestled between a few chunky ceramic bases and a stack of shades as fleshy pink as the lunch meat itself. as if the potential buyer took one look at the sea of lamps and thought, I've got to make some changes. as if they suddenly surveyed the items in their cart and thought, what am I doing with this bologna. what. am I doing. 

4 comments:

  1. i am LOVING these stories of yours. how do you pluck them out of your memory? i have such a hard time remembering yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! first had the idea for the project back in early january and started looking through work, writing down stories. I do panic every once in a while when I think about doing this for an entire year (gulp)-- like, what did I get myself into with this? but little stories keep coming to me out of nowhere and I scribble them down when I think of them!

      Delete
  2. this made me laugh out loud. thank you! I love reading and seeing your posts :)

    ReplyDelete