25 February 2013

sundays (7/52)













sunday, february the seventeenth (or, one week ago yesterday): an impromptu road trip, to astoria (where the thrifts have always been good to me), my favorite girl in the world, an excellent sign, a few instant relatives, mandatory hotel bed-jumping, street 14 coffee, two loungers, one seriously rad lego guy, one spectacular wall of books, one swooping/crying seagull, one favorite secret hideaway. 

every sunday, every sunday. is what I'm hoping.

(see also: jen's sunday, amy's sunday)

7 comments:

  1. Really wonderful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...i simply adore your photos ! thanks to you i reaaly wanna go and discover Portland, Oregon. i think i'm in love.

    kisses from Lisboa, Portugal

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Sundays. I'd have to do Saturdays. My Sundays all look the same. Of course, I love that, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This impromptu trip seemed completely worth it!

    xo
    cortnie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this weekly project of yours! Your photos and words are stunning. I've been documenting sundays too. great excuse for me to pick up my camera:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This trip seemed very exciting! I love impromptu trips with the people I love ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes. Yes to every single one of these.

    ReplyDelete