06 November 2012

lost san francisco, part one

one

two

three

four

five

six

seven

eight

nine

hard to believe it's been two years since that first solo show of mine in the mission. since that time we packed the car up, took the kids out of school for a week and headed south to san francisco for opening night. well, and a few other adventures along the way. harder still to believe: I've been sitting on these polaroids for two years now. actually, I've been sitting on a whole world of polaroids. I don't know, people. sometimes things just get lost.

one: a ten year-old ava and the golden gate bridge. two: seen on victoria's street. three: that guy of mine in the middle of magic muir woods. four: leslie and salted caramel ice cream. five: bi-rite in the mission. six: me, victoria's bathroom. seven:  yep, victoria's sweet stove. eight: cutest little launderette you ever did see. nine: lovely leslie and the golden gate bridge. and the cape. my goodness THE CAPE.

15 comments:

  1. I love these, Andrea - but I love all your work. The first one of your little girl and her sweet face in that hat - my fave.

    xo
    cortnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally swooning over these.
    and the cape!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first time I met you! So lovely to see this retrospective.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely friend. and yes, that cape is badass. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love viewing my old neighborhood through your eyes

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so beautiful! The stove makes me giddy with the Chemex + Cathrineholm goodness. Oh yes, and that cape (and braids!).
    Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your polaroids are so pretty! You take pretty sights, too! I love it. Show us more of your polaroids :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Proper goodness right here... more more more please!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. those photos are fantastic! I'm not surprised to read you're an artist!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lucky me - I got to see you on that trip and take your TTV class! These are delicious. Glad you found them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow those polaroid pictures are so awesome! Love that kind of yellowish filter!

    Olive xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mind. Blown. These are all the best of what instant film shooting can be. I'm glad you found them and are sharing.

    ReplyDelete