02 February 2011

get your paint on

excited

I am so completely excited to be taking mati and lisa's new painting class. I am telling you, I am ready to get my paint on and I am not even kidding. I'm ready to create a little space to paint in, hang a new inspiration wire, dig out all my supplies. I'm ready for new supplies too. tomorrow, I'll head down to the art supply store and is there even anything more beautiful than the art supply store? is there? all those tubes of bright-colored paint, those rainbow rows of chalks and colored pencils, those tubs of gum erasers, those blank canvases. possibility for days. and the smell of an art supply store! right up there with the inside of an old library book.

so yes, I'm excited. if you'd like to get your paint on too well then you've got today-- today is the last day to sign up.

I don't know about you but so far, I am liking february.

12 comments:

  1. Sooo wishing I had time for this right now. Sadly, I don't! I hope there's another one soon, it looks so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! If you were a new puppy your tail would be wagged OFF by now!! LOL I can feel your excitement!...Need more exclamation points! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so SO tempted to take this class, but so afraid. I haven't had a paint brush in my hand in at least 20 years (other than kid paint). Plus... in what part of the day do I fit this in??
    Have fun with it - I hope you'll share what you've created!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited too! I'm taking the class also. I actually bookmarked the photo from this post of yours from yesterday because I thought it was great inspiration for this week's assignment. So excited to paint! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this photo! It takes a while to understand what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Andrea,

    You have some really lovely work.

    Do you sell your photography? I am really interested in buying some of your work for my home.

    Please could you provide your email address or details as so how I can inquire about your work?

    Thanks so much,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I hope you have so much fun! Your spirit of creativity should really work for you in this class. Someday I'll get my oils out and play again but for now they're packed away. = )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I so love a trip to the art store. Love reading that you are entering your 40s with wide open arms, holding a paint brush. No worries the 40s are great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm taking this class too! i'm loving it so far. february rules!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so jealous. i was wanting to do this - but then thought i didn't have time. can hardly wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i'm so excited to see what you will create! enjoy.

    ReplyDelete