06 June 2010
list seventeen: things I dream of doing when the day turns sour
on this very sour day, I'd like to:
1. ride a bicycle through narrow alleyways in florence.
2. shoot polaroids on the streets of morocco.
3. spend another summer at the american dance festival.
4. aimlessly wander the lower east side.
5. back float in turquoise waters along the amalfi coast.
6. sweat through alexandra beller's class at dance new amsterdam.
7. travel cross country in an airstream trailer.
8. dig for junk at mercato delle pulci.
9. ride the train all the way down to los angeles.
10. spend an entire day inside a dark movie theatre.
11. fly down the superslide about a hundred times.
I close my eyes and I'm as good as gone.
(seventeen down, thirty-five to go)