12 October 2007

introducing



hey, lookit! a new site to check out, music mamas! one that I will enthusiastically be contributing to as often as I can manage! hello and welcome! wow, I've never been so free and easy with the exclamation points! it feels great! try it! add exclamation points to everything! your life will be changed! well maybe not, but that doesn't mean excitement won't spread like wildfire! or maybe people will just think you're yelling! it's a risk worth taking!

at any rate, stop by music mamas to say hello and check it out. we are: a group of women that are all connected to each other (and to music) in so many nifty ways. it was kendra who thought to bring us all together in one place, you can read more about that here. and should you feel so inclined, leave a list of your top five must-have albums here. that would be the cat's meow.

5 comments:

  1. hurray! i loved the exclamation point challenge! and i gladly accept! cant wait to take the music mamas journey with you! by the way, my name is kendra, not whatever it says my name is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is a very good idea to start living life with exclamation marks included! thanks for that! it brought a smile upon my face this morning! greetings from new zealand! tina! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh..I love that idea so much. One really drizzly day I was shutting the shop door, closing up, it was so dreary & depressing outside I could have cried. Then I found a little note tucked in my screen door....a hand written fortune and it MADE MY DAY. Like the sun came out....at 8:00pm!

    ReplyDelete