16 May 2006
yes, it was good
(ava in front of 'white panel II' by ellsworth kelly)
better even than last year:
1. zucca from figo and the sun was shining. ava's face covered with spaghetti sauce and conversations with my fantastic mother-in-law.
2. the cards that are handmade and handpainted, they get to me.
3. my girl and I, we hit up the high museum of art for the afternoon. I missed out on the free hand massages they were giving out but a double chocolate cupcake split down the middle more than made up for that. oh yeah, and there was art.
4. ezra's arms tight around my neck.
5. reading 'ramona the brave' to ava underneath the large paper lanterns that hang over her bed.
and at the end of the day, there he was. showering me with love and praise, taking care of me (like he always does) and reminding me that I am a good mother.
(the piece behind ava is 'green curve' by ellsworth kelly)