09 November 2019

344/365

testing testing

things I'm working on, part one:

a gaggle of zine ideas
walking daily as a self-prescribed anti-depressant
painting every mud beige wall in this rental home bright white
a regular street photography practice
a new series
using what I already have
wearing what I already have
sashiko mending another pair of jeans 
printing photographs
rebuilding my site
reopening my print shop
reorganizing a hundred million personal photographs
finding hidden treasures in the disaster that is the garage
getting out of my own head
getting out of my own way
pouring light out of myself instead of taking it all in
eight hours of sleep every night, every night
a handwritten version of this list project
reading instead
forgiveness 

2 comments:

  1. I love this so much. Here's to zine ideas, prints in the shop and pouring light out. You do that for me every day and I am eternally grateful. ~b xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, friend. grateful for you and your kind words, always!

      Delete