24 April 2013

le monde, autrement

friday*

or: the world, differently. friends, this is the theme for the upcoming tedx youth event in boulogne-billancourt and I am excited (and ridiculously, outrageously honored and humbled) to announce I'll be speaking. thanks to the lovely and amazing visionary irene nam (fellow photographer and event organizer), I'll be talking to kids about the magic of instant photography. in france. IN. FRANCE.



un quai de metro... ou la plus grande piste de danse? = a metro platform... or the world's largest dance floor?

head (and heart) exploding all over the place. more details here, more details to come.

16 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! Of course you will be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool is that! Have a fabulous time, Andrea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my word... I am beyond thrilled for you. I know you have experienced so much heartache over the past year and you deserve this triumphant moment. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Such a well deserved honor!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I'm excited for you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beyond awesome. I'm happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. !!!! That's what I have to say about that. Wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am SO FLIPPING PROUD OF YOU.
    so happy for you. so excited. (and a little bit nervous!)
    love you, hula girl.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Serious happy dance over here. SO AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. yay yay yay Andrea!!!! what wonderful news. I would love to see it on video! you go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh!! Congrats! You'll be so close - I mean, in Europe! - that I could consider a flight from Italy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is the most exciting news of my day! celebrating with you, my wonderful friend! you totally deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stoked! Have a fantastic time! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. The world. Differently my friend.
    Yes!
    x.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Do you need an assistant to go with you? Cuz I'll totally do it. ;)

    SO cool - congrats!

    xo
    cortnie

    ReplyDelete