16 November 2017
six tabs currently open on my computer:
1. cooking with zora neale hurston
2. muriel's wedding is a feminist masterpiece and more relevant than ever
3. stephen shore on why young photographers really need to start with film
4. the black excellence of khalil joseph
5. susan sontag on being a writer
6. whitewashing nola
look, I really would like to read all these articles but am having trouble finding the time, what with all the buzzfeed quizzes and the netflix shows.
to all seven of you who are reading, please vote: which one should I read first.
p.s. I am done with question marks.
p.p.s. I have only three free articles left over at the new yorker. please choose responsibly.