01 July 2014

until then

Untitled

what I can tell you is that we've been on the road. for two weeks, we've been on the road. and in the time leading up to our departure (from that late great city they call portland), a hundred million things happened. and then the road happened and now atlanta is about to happen and as I sit in this small, dark motel room in little rock, arkansas, I am realizing I need to say some things. maybe all of the things, before it's too late, before it all gets away from me. but the dust needs to settle and then there will be time. the words will tumble, I trust that.

10 comments:

  1. Sending you kind thoughts & well wishes from Little Rock, Arkansas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I sure enjoyed my sliver of time in your fine city... will have to make my way back one of these days.

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to read about your adventures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have loved watching your road trip on instagram and look forward to reading the words when they come.
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! so fun to share on instagram. like micro-blogging, really. but here's hoping words here come soon xoxo

      Delete
  4. Hope you arrived safe and sound. It was great to meet you both and covet your damn fine polariod monster whilst you dodged traffic at monument Valley....all the best for your re-start in Atlanta, Lee and Jill :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lee and jill! hello! and thank you! what a great moment that was, randomly meeting you and discussing instant photography on the side of the road with monument valley as the back drop! indeed, this is why we travel. for unexpected moments like this. :) happy to say we made it atlanta safe and sound! hope you're having and amazing (and safe) trip! here's hoping our paths cross again one of these days! xo

      Delete